Good Story and a lot of history....
M loving it ..It seems Hindi is also comlicated foe me..Complicated words by author ....But m learning good hindi words.....Really nice to know that most of them I don't know!!!!!Mahadhanya hain Hazari Prasad dwevedi ji ..ki parichay kara rahe hain ..ye unki asim ankampa hai...aur age bhi hamesha kuch na kuch sikhata rahunga..
Some Important this I just wanted to write here...
"There are certain rules in life,and one must follw them.Sometimes heart could misguide you so it's better to listen ur brain sometimes..yup Sometimes.."
This may be for future reference also na......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
कभी कभी मैं सोचता हूँ कि मैं कहाँ आ गया , और कहाँ जा रहा हूँ , न तो कोई मंजिल है और न ही कोई रास्ता, बस जीना है तो जिए जारहाहूँ, क्या यही हो...
-
I don't know..what's going to happen with me in 2014.It was the very first day, was in Goa with best pals , wondering on beach..but...
-
Good Story and a lot of history.... M loving it ..It seems Hindi is also comlicated foe me..Complicated words by author ....But m learni...
No comments:
Post a Comment